Continuing the Twitter theme started by yesterday’s post, here are, in alphabetical order, the Top Ten people/groups I feel have a strong voice within the oil sands discussion on Twitter.
In the list below, you’ll find a wide range of differing opinions on oil sands development (which is a good thing), as well as great sources for oil sands related news.
These folks (and a few more) can be found on my oil sands‘ Oil Sands Info list.
The Top Ten
- @DanWoy – Dan Woynillowicz. Twitter bio: Dan is the Director of Strategy for the Pembina Institute, a Canadian sustainable energy think tank.
- @DSandsGovAB – David Sands. Twitter bio: David Sands is a spokesman and blogger for the Government of Alberta.
- @FortMacToday – Fort McMurray Today. Local newspaper. (no Twitter bio)
- @Jon_Tupper – Jon Tupper. Twitter bio: 30 something Fort McMurray guy who loves it up north and tries to make a difference in the community.
- @KyleHarrietha – Kyle Harrietha. Twitter bio: a long time #LPC activist and former #HoC political staffer currently working for the Cumulative Environmental Management Association in the #oilsands.
- @OilsandsEditor – Deborah Jaremko. Twitter bio: Editor of Oilsands Review, the Unconventional Oil Authority.
- @pembina – Pembina Institute. Twitter bio: News and updates from the Pembina Institute, a Canadian non-profit think tank advancing innovative sustainable energy solutions.
- @StacyRichterDMD – Stacey Richter. Twitter bio: Ready to revolutionize bureaucracy through positive and lasting change.
- @tarsandsnews – Mr Cerulean. (no Twitter bio)
- @WhenIts40Below – Lyle Mozak. Twitter bio: Entrepreneur, builds websites, seeks new technology, plays hockey, collects toys, helps others, movie buff, popcorn, PTL.
Feel as though someone else should have made the Top Ten? Post a comment below or tweet me!